A false account of a "neighbor's 5-year-old German Shepherd put down due to liver failure...and soon after his housekeepers' two cats also died of liver failure" has resurfaced. The message declares that Swiffer WetJet cleaning solution poisoned all the animals in the house just by using it to clean the kitchen floor.
Know that THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION that has been circulating since May 2004, and it has been brought back to life via social media (there are already 19,000 comments on the post in the image taken just 10 days ago).
The Internet is a great way to share information, but if something alarms you, investigate it further. Things like this that don't cite sources or appear to come from legitimate experts are all too often created just to incite fear and cause harm to big companies without cause.